Jacksonville, FL, April 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- John Phillips has many million dollar verdicts and settlements to his credit in cases ranging from soft tissue injuries to brain damage cases, as well as many defense verdicts from his years as a defense attorney representing companies like State Farm, Coca-Cola, JM Family & Hertz. He represents the families of Jordan Davis and other victims of violent crime with passion and compassion. He achieved what was called a "landmark victory" in a school bulling case, getting a bully banned from the county school system, which ultimately led to an appellate court re-defining confusing law. He has spoken over 200 times to national and international audiences on the topics of personal injury, violent crime and criminal law. He has written law reviews, contributed to news pieces, commented for many media outlets and has advised governments about legal and policy. Most notably, John is proud to provide personal, passionate attention to both personal injury and wrongful death cases, as well as criminal defense cases.
Just in 2013-2014, John and his office have been selected as:
- "Best Lawyer," by readers of the Folio Weekly,
- "Righteous Crusader," by readers of the Folio Weekly,
- "#1 Lawyer," by readers of Void Magazine,
- "Top Lawyer," by 904 Magazine,
- "Company with Heart," by 904 Magazine,
- "Best Lawyer," by Jacksonville Magazine,
- "Who's Who in Law," by Ponte Vedra Recorder,
- and others;
as well as rated:
- AV- Preeminent (the highest rating obtainable), by peers according to Martindale- Hubbell,
- 10 / 10, by Avvo,
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, by the National Trial Lawyers Association,
- Top 40 Under 40, by the American Society of Legal Advocates,
- SuperLawyer, by Florida Super Lawyers.
The Law Office of John Phillips is now proud to announce he has expanded his practice to include criminal defense and DUI defense by adding prominent attorney Reid Hart. Reid will practice under the brand "JaxArrest," which has a separate website - http://www.jaxarrest.com. The firm can be reached at (904) 517-8903 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.