London, United Kingdom, May 02, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Managing Long-Term Conditions Conference
Monday, 23 June 2014, Central London
Expert Speakers include:
· Chair: Amanda Cheesley, Clinical Advisor Long-Term Conditions, Royal College of Nursing
· Keynote: Bob Ricketts, Director of Commissioning Support Strategy and Market Development, NHS England
· Keynote: Sue Roberts, Chair, Year of Care Partnerships
· Keynote: Beverley Matthews, Programme Delivery Lead – Long Term Conditions, NHS Improving Quality
About the event:
The Managing Long-Term Conditions Conference prepares health and care services, along with the housing and voluntary sector, to take the radical steps needed to cope with the increasing demand and cost of managing long-term conditions.
A staggering 70% of the NHS budget is attributed to caring for people in England with at least one long-term condition, and the number of people with three or more long-term conditions is expected to rise from 1.9 million to 2.9 million by 2018.
Attend this timely conference to equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to deliver integrated care, personal health budgets, personalised care planning, self-care and financially sustainable assisted technology across multi-disciplinary services.
Benefits of attending:
· Improve your care and support planning by learning how to implement the ‘House of Care’ approach designed by the new Coalition for Collaborative Care
· Learn to integrate care in a more successful and sustainable way by better aligning funding flows and incentives with patients’ needs
· Take away lessons from an award winning Clinical Commissioning Group who have successfully managed multiple long-term conditions in older people
· Understand how working with housing organisations to support people with long-term conditions can relieve the pressure on health services
For more information please visit:
Download the brochure:
Discount: Book A Third Delegate At Half Price
Contact: Amna Khan on 020 7202 0562 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf