Mesquite, TX, May 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Verifying a nurse’s license from any smart device is a breeze thanks to the development of a new mobile application developed for the Texas Board of Nursing by the creative design firm, Big Hit Productions, Inc., headed up by CEO, Glenn Bradley.
The newly designed Website is visually appealing as well as easy to navigate.
The Mobile App allows users to:
· Verify Licenses by license type, license number, search by name or last 4 digits of a social security number.
· Search for nursing application status by name and application type.
· Direct links to Interactive Online CE courses.
· Contact TBON directly from the app.
· And stay up-to-date through the TBON News Feed.
The objective was to provide an effective, user-friendly tool that looks good and allows The Board to provide education and make information about the practice responsibility of nurses available to the public in a timely manner. Thanks to Big Hit Productions, TBON is now sporting a new logo, a newly designed website and a mobile app that can be downloaded on any Apple or Android device.
“We are excited and extremely grateful that a prestigious organization such as Texas Board of Nursing would chose to partner with our company and trust our ability. To share in their vision and become part of their legacy is an honor.” -Glenn Bradley CEO, Big Hit Productions.