New York, NY, May 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- After smartphones, people across the globe can now look forward to the world’s smartest bottle for life. Built for daily use, Invisible Bottle is the world’s first all-in-one, reusable, durable and sustainable bottle that caters to five different industry verticals/markets: Sports, Baby, Beverage, Health, and Music. This versatile, stylish, transformable, and single reusable product that is designed to fit perfectly into multiple lifestyles helps everyone multitask 3X faster.
Available in BPA-free and 18/8 medical grade stainless steel variants, Invisible Bottle is weatherproof, spill proof, easy to wash, and convenient to carry around. Its 2-in-1 thermal insulation that allows consumers to carry hot and cold beverages at the same time maintains the right temperature for up to 12 hours to preserve them. The UV purifier/filter that safely removes harmful bacteria, chlorine, and metal from ordinary tap water makes it taste better, crisp and clean for anyone, without the cost or waste of bottled water.
· The coconut shell filter and sports bottle top converts Invisible Bottle into a reusable sports bottle containing clean, refreshing and pure water. It helps people cool down after any intense physical activity at the gym, biking, hiking, yoga and more.
· With different accessories like the baby top and Sippy top that transform Invisible Bottle into a reusable baby bottle, busy parents can feed their babies 3X faster during mealtime while at home or as Meals Ready to Eat (MREs) on the go. The product literally grows alongside the baby.
· The built in mug keeps favorite beverages steaming hot and fresh throughout the day, so they are always available when people are ready to enjoy it.
· A built-in medicine dispenser comes in handy to carry medicines on the go.
· With Invisible Bottle’s built-in ultra portable wireless speaker that is iPhone and Android compatible, those at work, biking, hiking, or barbequing can enjoy music and take calls on the go, hands free.
Speaking about the uniqueness of Invisible Bottle, designer and inventor Kevin Peterson said, “This product represents a blend of art and fashion sensibility with design technology. Throughout the design process, the primary focus was on flexibility and maximizing the use of every single part, so that it fits, is compatible, and so versatile that it changes how users integrate the bottle into their daily activities.”
In addition to the striking design, a choice of vibrant colors, and different styles, Invisible Bottle will feature renewable and recycled materials and cutting edge environmental considerations. The team will collect and recycle 100% of their materials, using some of it for reproducing and re-condensing while creating vertical jobs for economic growth. For more information, visit invisiblebottle.com