Tokyo, Japan, May 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released the course entitled "Introduction to Financial Statements" for its business skills application "BISCUE App" in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The basics of accounting are the skills essential for all businesspeople, however it is something difficult to take the first step to challenge this special field.
In order to facilitate the learning of accounting, "BISCUE App" providing over 700 courses in a form of snack-sized learning (Short-time self-learning on mobile devices) has begun to offer the courses for any businessperson to study its basics anywhere at any time.
The course is designed to enable a learner to establish a firm base of business by understanding the basics of accounting such as "What does it mean to make a profit?" and "What are included in financial statements?"
The multilingual courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS."
About the courses
- Title: "Introduction to Financial Statements"
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Monetary Information of a Company
2. Financial Statements
3. See the Financial Conditions
4. See the Business Activities
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects.
The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-Learning".
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.