Bristol, RI, October 14, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Mindful Movement Pilates and Bristol Total Fitness in Bristol, RI and Swansea Total Fitness in Swansea, MA today announced they are participating in the Breast Cancer Research Foundation & Shape Magazine’s October Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising event: “Pilates for Pink”.
Bristol Total Fitness, Swansea Total Fitness & Mindful Movement Pilates will be offering specialized Pilates classes on Oct 20, 22, 25 & 27. They are asking for a $10 donation - 100% of the donations will be paid directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Learn more about Pilates & contribute to the Pilates for Pink fundraising event for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by attending one of the Pilates for Pink classes being held at BTF, STF or Mindful Movement Pilates.
Contact: Laura Jenkins or call 401-254-3900 or go to pilatesforpink.com for more information.
Schedule of Free Pilates for Pink Classes:
• Sat. 10/20 – Mindful Movement Pilates, Studio C. 685 Metacom Avenue. Bristol, RI)
- 8:30am: Sun, Moon & Earth Salutations - Yoga
- 9:30 am: Pilates, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)
- 10:30am: Pilates Sculpt
- 12:00pm/noon: Fitness Fusion - Yoga
• Mon. 10/22 @ 10am: Yoga-lates at Swansea Total Fitness (207 Swansea Mall Drive. Swansea, MA)
• Thurs. 10/25 @ 6:30pm: Pilates Mat Class at Swansea Total Fitness (207 Swansea Mall Drive. Swansea, MA)
• Sat. 10/27 @ 9:30am: Pilates Mat Class at Bristol Total Fitness (685 Metacom Avenue. Bristol, RI)
Bristol Total Fitness
685 Metacom Avenue Bristol, RI 02809
Mindful Movement Pilates
685 Metacom Avenue, Suite B
Swansea Total Fitness
207 Swansea Mall Drive
Ph: 508-679-9793 firstname.lastname@example.org