Atlanta, GA, October 17, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- MyWeddingFavors.com, the Internet's premiere destination for elegantly stylish wedding favors and wedding accessories, expands its catalog with a new selection of favors and gifts especially for the bridal shower.
Combining today's latest designs with fashionable yet practical gift-wrapping, these new bridal shower favors offer something special to guests and wedding shower planners alike. Many have decidedly feminine themes, making them perfect for any time "the ladies" come together to toast the guest of honor's good fortune.
Favors featured in the collection include:
- The "Sew Perfect" Sewing Kit, with its handy scissors, needles and thread tucked into a fashionable hand sized snap wallet;
- The "Love Beyond Measure" silver chrome measuring spoons, with real and romantic measurements printed on each side of the four spoons.
- Ideal for the kitchen, the "Perfect Pear" pear-shaped kitchen timer is a dependable kitchen tool and a lovely decorative ornament as well.
- The "Remember Romance" Calla Lily bookmark imbues the traditional calla lily design into fascinatingly elegant silver chrome bookmarks.
- Possibly the best gift any time of year, the "Pucker Up!" Lip Balm comes packaged in the hostess' choice of colors, flavors and designs.
And for the hostess who considers every detail, many favors arrive packaged in elegantly stylish showcase boxes tied with designer organza ribbon. For an extra flourish of taste and style, many are gift wrapped in the customer's choice from a wide variety of Kate Aspen original gift boxes. Site visitors can look for the special Kate Aspen tag on the product display page.
The bridal shower favors collection is available on a special area within the My Wedding Favors catalogue site. Site users will find the "Bridal Shower Favors" link arranged with the site's featured wedding favors and gifts, including candle wedding favors, place card holders, and personalized favors and gifts.
My Wedding Favors ships throughout the United States and Canada. For a complete look at their catalogue, visit them online at http://www.myweddingfavors.com.