Farmington, CT, June 13, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Advertising Club of Connecticut held their 60th Annual Award Show on May 21st at Farmington Gardens. The Ad Club of CT has been representing the finest agencies in marketing and advertising since 1913 and the 60th Award Show featured some of the most creative design in the state. The winners were determined by a group of industry-related judges who chose the gold, silver and bronze awards for each category.
The night was a huge success, with TFI Envision, Inc. bringing in 7 awards for 4 different clients in various categories:
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Change is Made Of” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign” in the Integrated Campaign category
• Inspirica Jumpstart Café Logo and Application in the Logo Design category
• TFI Envision, Inc. Inspirica Case Study Video in the Agency Self Promo category
• NAPA Happy Logo in the Logo Design category
• NAPA Engine System Marketing Materials in the Integrated Campaign category.
• TFI Envision, Inc. Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video in the Agency Self Promo category
• TFI Envision, Inc. “Don’t Be Sheepish” Self Promotion Direct Mail Kit in the Agency Self Promo category
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.