Little Rock, AR, June 19, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- FridgeWize exclusive and patented carbon fiber fan "Q Blades" can reduce the energy consumption of refrigeration fan motors by 30% to 50%!
These energy savings are in addition to the savings gained by retrofitting with "EC" motors. That means that a single-speed EC motor that provides a 60% to 70% energy savings (using the original-equipment aluminum fan blade) can now provide as much as a 90% energy savings!
The exclusive FridgeWize Q Blades are lighter, stronger, stiffer, quieter, and have a much more efficient design with perfect balance. Bent, noisy, inefficient, unbalanced, heavier aluminum fan blades can be replaced in minutes with FridgeWize Q Blades.
The energy savings provided by FridgeWize Q Blades will pay for 100% of the installed cost in 12 to 24 months.
FridgeWize carbon fiber "Q Blades" are a dramatic improvement over aluminum and plastic fan blades commonly used in refrigeration systems.
The technical advantages of the FridgeWize carbon fiber "Q Blades" yield significant energy savings. When installed in conjunction with FridgeWize EC evaporator fan motors, the combination sets new industry standards in energy-efficiency.
Benefits of FridgeWize Q Blades for Refrigeration Evaporator Fan Motors:
- Tensile strength of 207,000 PSI versus only 20,000 PSI for cheap aluminum blades. That is 10 times stronger!
- Teardrop shape for optimum air flow.
- Thinner cross-section for less air resistance.
- Lighter weight for reduced rotational resistance.
- Carbon fiber composite always maintains shape. Can NOT be bent like flimsy aluminum fan blades.
- Balanced for minimal vibration.
- Smother rotation and reduced air resistance means significant noise reduction.
- Nylon hub can not rust to motor shaft, preserving equipment
- Payback period of 12 to 24 months.
- 10-year warranty
- No added components required (that is, motor speed controllers).
- Achieve energy-savings comparable to 2-speed EC motors!
Independent third-party testing and pilot programs with leading fast-food chains and large-scale businesses have proven that FridgeWize Q Blades reduce fan motor energy consumption by up to 50%. This produces an average 15% additional savings over single-speed EC fan motors - which matches the savings provided by 2-speed EC motors and motor speed controllers.
The FridgeWize Q Blades are now available in 10-inch and 12-inch sizes for evaporator coils, and 8-inch sizes for case coolers and freezers.
Contact FridgeWize Arkansas for a free evaluation of your existing commercial refrigeration systems. Our proprietary software will calculate the "before and after" energy consumption and calculate estimated energy cost savings and return-on-investment.
Note: Q Blades are also adaptable to obsolete shaded-pole and PSC motors where EC motor replacement is not possible.