JobsGroup.net Nominated in Two Categories at the 2006 Online Recruitment Magazine Awards
JobsGroup.net, the award-winning online recruitment network, has been short listed in two categories at the Online Recruitment Magazine (OnRec) Awards 2006 – for 'Best Technical Innovation in Online Recruitment' and for 'Innovative Online Marketing'.
Mark Hepworth, Managing Director of JobsGroup.net, comments, "We have now been nominated for three major awards this year, which is fantastic news for the company and testament to all the hard work the team here has put in over the last few months. We believe the best way to serve our clients is through continual investment in new technology and by developing pioneering marketing campaigns. As a result we are able to consistently deliver high quality jobseekers and provide a service that gives our clients a superb opportunity to get a return on their investment every time."
The nomination in the category of 'Innovative Online Marketing' follows a series of diverse and inventive campaigns that have enabled JobsGroup.net to punch above its weight and achieve both high recognition and sales in a sector now crowded with some of the world’s largest and most powerful media companies. This has included search engine optimisation; keyword sponsorship; contra advertising; link campaigns; and the launch of Just Technical Jobs, the monthly publication for jobseekers in the engineering, rail and construction sectors.
The nomination for 'Best Technical Innovation in Online Recruitment' follows investment in next generation search and registration technology (soon to be announced) and is in recognition of the company being the first to be awarded the global W-Mark quality certification. The W-Mark, developed by EIQA and accredited by the e-Commerce Standards Board, evaluates and audits published websites to internationally recognised standards. JobsGroup.net sites conform to over 100 tests covering six criteria: accessibility; privacy and data protection; consistency and appearance; security; navigation; and customer services.
JobsGroup.net operates niche sites for the engineering; rail; construction; utilities; aviation; defence; sales and marketing; finance; executive; and graduate sectors. The company was recently recognised by Online Recruitment Magazine as the number one site for placements and is the first in the UK to be awarded the W-Mark website quality accreditation by the EIQA. Jobseekers can register free and within minutes gain access to the UK’s most active recruiters. Career tools and advice are available on all the sites, including free CV reviews and discussion forums, to help job seekers maximise their chances of success.
For information on why over 2,000 recruiters use JobsGroup.net as their number one choice for recruitment advertising solutions please call 0845 050 2000. www.JobsGroup.net
Established in 2000, JobsGroup.net operates a network of award-winning websites for sector specific jobseekers. Attracting 388,816 unique users a month and with over 210,000 CVs available across ten specialist sites, JobsGroup.net offers a high quality targeted approach to online recruitment. JobsGroup.net helps to fill over 24,000 vacancies a year.
· JobsGroup.net has been short listed for Best Online Service at the Recruiter 2006 Awards.
· JobsGroup.net has been short listed for Best Technical Innovation in Online Recruitment at the Online Recruitment Magazine (OnRec) Awards 2006
· JobsGroup.net has been nominated for Innovative Online Marketing at the Online Recruitment Magazine (OnRec) Awards 2006
· JobsGroup.net is the Online Recruitment Magazine 2005 Number One Site for Placements.
· JobsGroup.net sites were the first in the UK to be awarded the W-Mark website quality accreditation by the EIQA.
· JobsGroup.net sites are subject to ABCe auditing.
· JobsGroup.net is a member of the Online Recruitment Marketing Council (ORMC)
· JustEngineers.net has twice received the National Online Recruitment Award (NORA) for Best Specialist Job Site.
· JustEngineers.net is an affiliate of the Engineering Council.
· JustRail.net is approved by Link-Up, the rail industry supplier qualification and verification scheme.
· JustUtilities.net is approved by the Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB) supplier verification scheme.
JobsGroup.net leading niche sites include:
www.JustEngineers.net – Engineering jobs
www.JustRail.net – Rail jobs
www.JustUtilities.net – Utilities jobs
www.JustConstruction.net – Construction jobs
www.DefenceJobs.com – Defence jobs
www.Just4Aviation.net – Aviation jobs
www.JustSalesandMarketing.net – Sales and Marketing jobs
www.Just4Graduates.net – Graduate jobs
www.Just4Executives.net – Executive jobs
www.Just4Finance.net – Financial jobs
www.JobsInABox.net – Specialist recruitment industry internet services
JobsGroup.net is the co-publisher of JustTechnical Jobs, the UK’s first technical jobs newspaper. More information can be found at www.JustTechnicalJobs.net