San Francisco, CA, June 27, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The global Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) market is expected to reach USD 4,711.3 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing penetration of mobile devices is expected to be the key driving force for the market over the next six years. DPI offers adequate bandwidth along with data security solutions and assists in prevention of malicious viruses and other malware, which is expected to drive global demand.
Competition among network operators is also expected to impact the global market positively over the forecast period. Lack of awareness in terms the benefits offered by these products may be a challenge for industry growth over the next few years. The development of new data intensive applications and proliferation mobile data networks is expected to provide substantial growth opportunity for the market over the coming years
The report “Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Market Analysis By Product (Standalone DPI, Integrated DPI), By Application (Government, Internet Service Providers, Enterprises, Education) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/deep-packet-inspection-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• In terms of product, standalone DPI dominated the global market and accounted for over 75% of the overall demand in 2013; mainly owing to features such as fair use, caching, video optimization and traffic offered by standalone DPI products.
• Internet Service Providers (ISP) are likely to be the largest growing application over the next six years; the segment accounted for over 65% of the global market in 2013. ISPs are expected to remain the key application area as they provide enforcement functions, policy definition, copyright enforcement, targeted advertising, better quality of service, lawful intercept and tiered services.
• Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market over the next six years, accounting for 37.4% of the global market revenue in 2013. Further, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.6% from 2014 to 2020, mainly on account of rise in number of subscribers in this region.
• Companies operating in the market include Procera Networks Inc., Sandvine Incorporated, Allot Communications Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Bivio Networks Inc., Qosmos and Arbor Networks Inc., etc. The market is marked by price sensitivity among consumers and is consolidated in nature. The development of efficient methods of DPI especially for high bandwidth application is expected to be an essential growth strategy over the forecast period.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global DPI market on the basis of product, application and region:
• DPI Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Standalone DPI
• Integrated DPI
• DPI Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• DPI Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Browse Here For Inquiry before buying: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/61