St. Louis, MO, July 02, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- To better connect and serve the St. Louis residential and commercial market, Stockell Custom Homes & General Contracting recently launched a new interactive website.
“We realize the high level of commitment that each building and remodeling project entails and value the trust our clients place in us,” explained Don Stockell, president and owner.
“Because of that, we wanted to enhance communication, visibility and the convenience of those we serve through the new website,” he said.
The new mobile-responsive site, StockellHomes.com, offers clients:
- 24/7 secure online access to project schedules, progress and documents
- Multiple galleries of St. Louis custom homes, commercial buildings, remodel projects and options
- Green building tips and technologies
- Informative articles, videos and resources about the construction, remodeling and St. Louis home building process
For nearly 30 years, Stockell and his team have strived for client-first service, with the new site as the latest example.
“Saving money and energy are top priorities for people these days, so we decided to dedicate an entire section to green building technology and resources,” said Stockell.
Stockell clients appreciate the proactive communication, transparency and quality the general contractor and St. Louis home builder delivers.
“Thanks for your good ideas, your attention to detail and for being so easy to work with,” said Laraine; of the Pevely Farm Golf Course Community. “The entire process was quick, on schedule and created minimal inconvenience: all because of your professionalism.”
For more information, call (636) 938-5333 or visit www.stockellhomes.com.
About Stockell Homes
Since 1986, Stockell Custom Homes & General Contracting, Inc. (http://www.stockellhomes.com) has provided quality construction and remodeling to residential and commercial customers throughout the St. Louis area. The Stockell Homes Team specializes in precision craftsmanship, proactive service, practical green building solutions and on-time, on-budget project delivery.
The company is a National Association of Home Builders member, an Energy Star Partner, and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. In addition, leader Don Stockell is a Building Analyst Professional (Building Performance Institute), LEED Accredited Professional and NAHB Certified Green Professional/Approved Verifier.
Connect with Stockell Homes
- Houzz: http://www.houzz.com/pro/stockellhomes/stockell-homes-general-contracting-inc
- Angie’s List: http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/mo/wildwood/stockell-general-contracting-inc-and-custom-homes-reviews-6017577.htm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StockellHomes
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donstockell
- Porch: http://porch.com/pros/stockell-custom-homes-2