London, United Kingdom, July 30, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Preparing for the New A Levels: Content Design and Assessment
This National A Level Exam Reform Conference will ensure education professionals are fully prepared to implement the reformed subject content and assessment structure ahead of the alterations occurring from September 2015.
Input from the Director of the A levels Advisory Board (AlCAB) will equip delegates with information regarding the specific content alterations from Maths, Geography and Modern languages that will occur in 2016.
Bringing together strategic speakers and best practice case studies, this conference will tackle key upcoming issues including: preparing student for linear assessments; how the new system will affect university applications and the development of the AS level to form a stand-alone qualification.
· Chair: Andrew Harland, Chief Executive, Examination Officers’ Association
· Keynote: Jenny Oldroyd, Lead for GCSE and A Level Reform, Department for Education
· Keynote: Jeremy Benson, Director of Policy, Ofqual
· Isabel Nisbet, Executive Director, A Level Content Advisory, Board (ALCAB)
· Kathryn Podmore, Principle, Birkenhead Sixthform
· Bridget Oeppen, Former Head of Geography and Geology, Hills Road Sixth Form, Member of Geography Panel, AlCAB
· Margaret Farragher, Qualifications and Education Specialist, UCAS
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com / 020 7202 0571