San Francisco, CA, August 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The global market for skincare devices is expected to reach USD 12,799.5 million by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 10.0% from 2014 to 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of skin disorders and skin cancer around the globe is expected to drive skincare device demand. The growing demand of minimal, non-invasive and aesthetic procedures such as skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and body contouring is also expected to be a key driver of this market. In addition, ra ise in the growth of medical tourism and ‘Medspas’ in emerging markets such as India is expected to provide growth opportunities to market participants. Presence of cost effective procedures coupled with an abundant presence of English speaking healthcare practitioners are some of factors driving the market in these regions.
Skincare treatment devices dominated the product market with a share of over 92.0% in 2013. Change in consumer lifestyles and their growing willingness to spend on treatments such as liposuction, lasabrasion and Microdermabrasion to make favored body and skin modifications is expected to boost segment demand during the forecast period.
The report “Skincare Devices Market Analysis By Product (Skin Diagnostic Devices, Dermatoscopes, Image Guidance Systems, Biopsy, Lasabrasion, LED Therapy, Liposuction, Microdermabrasion, Cryotherapy, Electrosurgical Devices), By Application (Disease Diagnosis & Treatment, Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Cellulite Reduction, Body Contouring & Skin Tightening) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/skincare-devices-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Skin tightening & body contouring segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. Rising disposable income of consumers and increasing desire to stay physically fit and attractive is one of the major factors accounting for its lucrative growth.
• The cellulite reduction market is also expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. Growing global prevalence of obesity and the consequent rise in demand for cellulite (fat) reduction procedures is expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
• North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 44.5% of global revenue due to rise in demand for skincare solutions to enhance physical features as a result of the modern lifestyle and increase in baby boomer population.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of over 11.0% from 2014 to 2020. Improved health care facilities and an increasing preference for aesthetics related medical procedures coupled with growing disposable incomes will result in growth in demand for advanced skincare solutions in this region.
• Key industry participants of this market include Solta Medical Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure Inc., Cuttera Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Alma Lasers Ltd., and PhotMedex.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the skincare devices market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Skincare Devices Product Outlook
• Skincare Diagnostic Device
• Image Guidance Systems
• Biopsy Devices
• Skincare Treatment Devices
• Lasabrasion Devices Market
• LED Therapy Devices
• Liposuction Devices
• Microdermabrasion Devices
• Cryotherapy Devices
• Electrosurgical Devices
• Skincare Devices Application Outlook
• Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
• Hair Removal Market
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Cellulite Reduction
• Body Contouring And Skin Tightening
• Skincare Market Regional Outlook
• North America
• Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/