London, United Kingdom, August 30, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- With continuously increasing challenges to ensure order at major high-risk crowd events, police forces are exploring new approaches to developing strategic cooperation, streamline costs and create an evidence based approach to the policing of large public events.
At Capita’s national Public Order Policing Conference you will hear from expert speakers and innovative forces offering novel strategies around maximising your constabulary’s resources and capabilities in this area. Take this opportunity to share ideas with a range of senior police representatives on the key issues facing public order strategists and officers with expert-led presentations, best practice case studies, panel discussions, networking and question and answer sessions.
· Chair: Professor Dave Waddington, Head of the Communication and Computing Research Centre (CCRC), Sheffield Hallam University
· Keynote: Paul Brandon, Deputy Chief Constable, Kent Police
· Keynote: Christopher Armitt, Assistant Chief Constable, Merseyside Police
· Baljeet Ubhey OBE, Chief Crown Prosecutor, London , Crown Prosecution Service
· Gavin McMillan, Body Worn Video Lead, Hampshire Constabulary
· George Thomas, Barrister, Serjeants Inn Chambers
· Dr Clifford Stott, Principal Research Fellow, University of Leeds
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751