London, United Kingdom, August 31, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- As the deadline approaches for 25% representation of women on boards outlined in the Davies Review, alongside the implementation of shared parental leave in April 2015, now is the time to attend the Improving Gender Equality in the Workplace Conference to ensure that you are fully prepared to meet the increased focus on gender equality in your organisation.
Created in consultation with key stakeholders involved in the equality agenda this seminal conference focuses on crucial topics including: creating flexible and agile working environments that benefit employers and employees; developing the talent pipeline to dramatically increase women in leadership roles; embedding strategies for conquering unconscious bias across the organisation and changing the workplace culture to realise the potential of equal contribution.
· Chair: Helena Morrissey CBE, Chair, Leadership Board, Opportunity Now
· Keynote: Debra MacLeod, Assistant Director, Labour Market Directorate, Department for Business Innovation and Skills
· Mark Hammond, Chief Executive, Equality and Human Rights Commission
· Ruby McGregor-Smith CBE, Chair, Women’s Business Council
· Louise Tibbert, President, Public Service People Managers’ Association and Head of HR and Organisational Development (OD), Hertfordshire County Council
· Chris Benson, Partner, Leigh Day
· Paul Deemer, Head of Equality, Diversity and Human Rights, NHS Employers
· Professor Susan Vinnicombe CBE, Director, International Centre for Women Leaders
· Emma Codd, Managing Partner for Talent, Deloitte LLP
· Dame Mary Marsh, Founder, Clore Social Leadership Programme
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751