West Palm Beach, FL, September 08, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- SV Microwave newest product line, VITA 67, is the RF (DC to 26.5GHz) addition to the VPX Platform. VITA 67 line is ideal for customers who desire minimal contact center-to-center spacing, multiple connections and ease of use.
SV's floating SMPM coaxial contacts ensure excellent RF performance in any mating condition. These parts are also designed for side-by-side implementation with VITA 46 hardware and can be cabled to Ø.086 and smaller coaxial cable types. COTS options for VITA 67.1 & 67.2 and custom configurations for VITA 67.3 are available.
This new line features a the modular design that enables excellent channel to channel isolation and allows for specific end user construction. Motherboard and daughtercard connector configurations are available.
· High-reliability, high-density for aerospace & defense applications
· SIGINT, EWR, ground base station & communication systems, avionics, radar systems
· Air Transport Racks (ATRs) without Rear Transition Modules (RTMs) or limited speed through RTM
· Available in 3U (4 position) and 6U (8 position) formats
· Designed for side-by-side implementation with VITA 46 hardware