Costa Rica New Home Project Near San Mateo Now Available

A new home project in Costa Rica is now offering one-acre lots for sale with ocean views and a piece of the teak forest on site as additional incentive.

San Mateo, Costa Rica, October 31, 2007 --( The developers of Ventanas del Pacifico, a residential project near San Mateo, have announced the availability of the first 8 lots, one of which has already sold. The lots are part of a 30-acre project, which offers home sites of approximately one-acre with ocean views, two clubhouses with pools and percentage ownership in the teak crop nestled on the edge of Ventanas.

More than 100,000 Americans have purchased property in Costa Rica in recent years and its sunny beaches and adventurous lifestyle with abundant activities have made it the playground of the world.

According to developers, Randy and Rhonda Berg of CR-Home Real Estate, almost 40% of the dedicated land of Ventanas del Pacifico is common area and will be left in its pristine state and deeded, in total, to the owners of Ventanas del Pacifico along with all of the improvements and amenities. The remaining 60% will be comprised of approximately one-acre lots. Each lot will have infrastructure in place including utilities, building pad and driveway. Roads and security gate are in place. For the use and pleasure of all homeowners, there will be a pool and rancho clubhouse for each half of the community. Every individual lot has been carefully planned for a maximum view to the ocean with preservation of the Costa Rican jungle and natural beauty in mind.

A home buyer can expect costs to be 30-50% less than most properties along the Pacific with construction of equal or higher quality. New home financing is available and construction is offered through the company's builders at an average cost of $40-45 per square foot, a substantial savings over other builders on the Pacific coast.

Ventanas del Pacifico has wildlife galore and not only a plethora of fruit trees, palms and over 35 different types of hardwood trees, but also offers a ten- year old teak forest, which will be under the collective ownership of Ventanas homeowners as an additional incentive and with a lucrative investment return when the forest matures for harvesting in another 10-15 years. With the unlikely event of zero appreciation (given the current supply and demand factors of teak), each property owner in Ventanas del Pacifico will receive almost as much in future returns as the present day cost of their property.

Phase Two will be similar in cost, number of home sites and amenities. For more information on the project, the teak factor and the lifestyle, visit the website, or contact Randy Berg,

CR-Home Real Estate Company
Randy Berg
877 247 3024