London, United Kingdom, September 27, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Everyone Counts: Planning for Patients 2013/14 committed the NHS to move towards routine services being available seven days a week. The Implementing NHS Services Seven Days a Week Conference provides strategic guidance and practical examples of how new service models are being implemented to deliver on this commitment.
This event brings together expert speakers to demonstrate successful approaches to implementing seven day services, including commissioning levers and incentives, successfully engaging the workforce to embrace change and working collaboratively to build effective partnerships. Attend to ensure your organisation can act now to make seven day services a reality in our NHS.
· Keynote Address: Dr David Levy, Regional Medical Director Midlands and East Region, NHS England and Chair, Implementation Sub-Group NHS Services Seven Days a Week Forum
· Keynote Address: Dr Mark Spencer, Medical Director, Quality and Service Design, NHS England and Lead, Incentives, Rewards and Sanctions Theme, NHS Services Seven Days a Week Forum
· Chair: Dr Ann Driver, Head of Improvement Programmes, Acute Care and Seven Day Services, NHS Improving Quality (Chair)
· Gavin Boyle, Chief Executive, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
· Professor Philip Gishen, Director of Imaging, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Project Group Member, Implementing 7 Day Working in Imaging Departments
· Dr Carole Kaplan, Transformation Programme Director, Northumberland Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
· Pauline Mugridge, Group Manager, Hospitals, Birmingham City Council
· Julia Parfitt, Team Manager, Good Hope Hospital, Birmingham City Council
· Elizabeth Moody, Group Nurse Director, Northumberland Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751