London, United Kingdom, October 02, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
GCSE Exam Reform
Monday 24th November 2014 – Central London
Chaired by Mick Walker, Former Director of Education,
Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency (QCDA)
About the conference:
With the upcoming implementation of the new GCSE specifications and assessment structure in September 2015, this GCSE Exam Reform Conference is well-timed to prepare delegates for the developments and apply ideas to ensure pupil performance is maximised at key stage 4.
Extended troubleshooting question and answer sessions with Ofqual, the Institute of Education and exam boards will give delegates the knowledge required for the planning and application phases of the reform.
Attendees will gain ideas on encouraging collaboration across the curriculum and prepare teachers and students for the new course content, examinations and grading in order to successfully implement the changes in 2015.
· Keynote Address: Dr Tina Isaacs, Programme Leader, MA in Educational Assessment, Institute of Education
· Keynote Address: Senior Representative, Ofqual
· Helen Huntley, Headteacher, Haybrook College
· Mike Cox, Operations Manager, Association of Employment and Learning Providers
· Brenda Landers, Headteacher, Swanlea School
· Dr David Hall, Executive Director, Bay House School
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=GCSE_Exam_Reform_Nov_14.pdf&code=SMMK.
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com / 020 7202 0571