33 Wins for TFI Envision, Inc. in the American Graphic Design & Advertising Awards
Thirty three pieces designed by TFI Envision, Inc. have been chosen by a distinguished panel of design/marketing/advertising experts, as winners in the American Graphic Design & Advertising 29 Awards. This competition showcases the best in graphic design and advertising in the USA.
The winning entries include 5 Best of Category, including:
- Best of Category Billboards for Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Good Is Made Of”
- Best of Category Advertising Internet for Standard Motor Products, Inc. “Are You TechSmart?” Campaign
- Best of Category Trade Show Displays & Exhibits for Standard Motor Products, Inc. AAPEX Trade Show Booth
- Best of Category Pro Bono Work for Keystone House, Inc. Sunset Cruise Integrated Campaign
- Best of Category Promotions for the TFI Envision, Inc. “Red Hot Ideas” Promotion
Also selected as Finalist in Best of Category Internet Advertising for Standard Motor Products, Inc. “If It’s Not a Perfect Clone” Campaign. And 27 additional winners for a total of 33 wins in one show.
The categories included Print Advertising; Brochures & Catalog; Calendar; Direct Mail; Website; Poster; Logos & Trademarks; and Packaging.
Clients included Standard Motor Products, Inc.; Unilever; Engerizer; Focus Products Group LLC; BioLab, Inc.; Keystone House Inc.; Graphics 3 Inc.; Atlantic Asset Management; Arlon Group; Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut; Inspirica, Inc.; Angel Flight NE.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.
Elizabeth P. Ball