Columbus, OH, October 23, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Question-and-answer sessions featuring celebrities Bruce Campbell (The Evil Dead), Robert Englund (A Nightmare On Elm Street), the cast of “Charmed” (Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause), WWE® Diva Paige®, Sean Astin (The Lord of the Rings trilogy) and top artists, costume contests and Halloween-themed panels highlight the diverse programming schedule at Wizard World Ohio Comic Con, next Friday through Sunday, October 31-November 2 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Most programming is included as part of the standard event admission.
Some of the highlights of the more than 60 scheduled panels are:
· Interactive Q&A sessions with Campbell (Friday, 7:45 p.m.), Englund (Saturday, 4 p.m.), Paige (Saturday, 6 p.m.), Astin (Saturday, 1 p.m.), Jon Bernthal (“The Walking Dead,” Saturday, 5 p.m.), Giancarlo Esposito (“Once Upon a Time,” Sunday, 12:30 p.m.), Jason David Frank (“Mighty Morphin Power Rangers,” Saturday, 2:30 p.m.), Verne Troyer (Austin Powers, Saturday, 1:30 p.m.)
· Group Q&As featuring the “Charmed” trio (Saturday, 3 p.m.) and Boondock Saints tandem of Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocco (Sunday, 2:30 p.m.)
Informative discussions with noted creators Sandy Plunkett (Saturday, 11:30 a.m.), Michael Golden (Saturday, 1 p.m.), Tom Cook (Saturday, 3:30 p.m.), Dave Aiken (Sunday, 2 p.m.) and more, many moderated by Danny Fingeroth
· A creepy string of Halloween-themed panels on Friday, with Vampires, Ouija board expert Bob Murch, “Ghosthunter” Steve Gonzalves and other ghouls and goblins taking center stage
· Latest version of “Con Radio Live” featuring Wizard World's own Mo Lightning and Aaron Sagers (Saturday, 2:30 p.m.)
· Costume contests for adults (Saturday, 7 p.m.) and kids (Friday, 7 p.m.), plus cosplay-themed sessions with Wizard World personality Damian Beurer and others
· Wizard World After Party (Saturday, 9:30 p.m., location TBD)
· Meet-and-greets with Jason David Frank (Saturday, 11 a.m.; Sunday, 11:30 a.m.) (Paid events)
Unless noted, programming events take place in the designated General Programming Rooms at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. VIP tickets or additional costs may apply to ensure access to select activities, as noted. (*Note: Frank Meet & Greets require a separate ticket.)
A full list of Wizard World Ohio Comic Con programming is available at http://www.wizardworld.com/programming-ohio.html (subjects, guests, times and rooms subject to change).
Wizard World Ohio Comic Con is the 14th of 16 events currently scheduled in the 2014 series produced by Wizard World, Inc. (OTCBB: WIZD). For more on the event, visit http://wizd.me/OhioPR.
About Wizard World
Wizard World (OTCBB: WIZD) produces Comic Cons and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop-fi, pop culture, movies, television, cosplay, comics, graphic novels, toys, video gaming, sci-fi, gaming, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, the Wizard World Film Festival, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World also produces socialcon featuring social media stars and will be launching ConTV, a digital media channel in partnership with leading independent content distributor Cinedigm™ (NASDAQ: CIDM).
Full event information can be found at http://www.wizd.me/PR.