London, United Kingdom, October 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Wednesday 28th January 2015 - Central London
With successful bidders for transformation fund announced in the autumn and insightful learnings now available from existing collaboration programmes, Capita Conferences’ Blue Light Services Collaboration Conference comes at a critical time to explore innovative approaches for the delivery of emergency services.
As police, fire authorities and ambulance trusts test different collaborative arrangements, it is essential that joint working is taken to the next level in order to drive out inefficiencies, reduce duplication as well as provide more joined up services that deliver savings for taxpayers.
Do not miss the opportunity to engage with leading expert speakers and learn how improve interoperability between key emergency services and reduce demand by appropriate deployment of resources.
· Sir Ken Knight CBE QFSM FIFireE
· Roy Wilsher , Director Community Protection and Chief Fire Officer, Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and Operations Director, Chief Fire Officers Association and Chair, JESIP Strategic Board
· Martin Flaherty OBE, Managing Director, Association of Ambulance Chief Executives (AACE)
· Steve McGuirk, County Fire Officer and Chief Executive, Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service
· Sue Noyes, Chief Executive, East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
· Paul Robinson, Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Humberside
· Sarah Copley-Hirst, Head - Multi Force Shared Service, Cheshire Constabulary, Northamptonshire Police and Nottinghamshire Police
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – email@example.com / 020 7960 7751