Denver, CO, November 01, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Theory of Constraints International Certification Organization (TOCICO) is pleased to announce that fifteen experts and world leaders in the Theory of Constraints (TOC) processes will be facilitating a variety of TOC application labs in February, 2015 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Don’t miss this opportunity to significantly increase your TOC knowledge and network with practitioners, academics and consultants from all over the world.
These 2 and 4 day Intensive How-To Labs are ideal for those who want to gain an entirely new level of knowledge so that they are actually utilizing the specific TOC processes, not just watching them on a video or reading about them out of a book.
The overriding goal for these Intensive How-To Labs is for each participant to leave the conference with actionable knowledge of the subject matter and the ability to move forward with that new knowledge. Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt, the creator of TOC, was a Physicist and the Theory of Constraints is based on science. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to spend 2 or 4 days in intensive training, gain an understanding of the nuances of implementing TOC, and start applying it to your business or organization immediately.
Session I: February 9-10, 2015
1. Coming up with the next Business Innovation Breakthrough …..by Yishai Ashlag
2. Distribution the TOC Way….by Amir Schragenheim
3. Creating a Project Factory using CCPM: How to manage less and achieve more in projects. ... By Sanjeev Gupta & Skip Reedy
4. Start With Simplicity (TOC + LEAN + SIX SIGMA = TLS)… by Bob Fox
5. The Wide Scope of Throughput Accounting as an Effective Support for the Key Decisions a Company has to Make…by Eli Schragenheim
6. Better, Faster, Cheaper: Practical applications of TOC in Government….Kevin Fox
7. Days 1 & 2 of the 4-day Odyssey Program ...by Dr. Alan Barnard and Dr. James Holt
Session II: February 11-12, 2015
1. Focusing on Key Issues with Developing Strategy…. by Eli Schragenheim
2. Retail Sales, Business Performance and Supply Chain Management: Theory and Practice By Mickey Granot
3. TOC for Personal Growth ….by Dr. Efrat Goldratt-Ashlag
4. Achieving Breakthrough in Healthcare …… by Alex Knight
5. Maximizing Profitability….. by Dr. Lisa Lang and Brad Stillahn
6. Throughput Accounting: Making Rational Decisions and Reporting Results
By Dr. Charlene Spoede-Budd and Audrey Taylor
7. Production the TOC way…by Amir Schragenheim
8. Days 3 & 4 of the 4-day Odyssey Program ….by Dr. Alan Barnard and Dr. James Holt
For workshop summaries and registration information go to TOCICO.ORG.