Mumbai, India, November 15, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization partnering several fortune 500 companies globally for delivering next-generation business solutions today announced the financial results for the first half year and quarter ended as on September 30, 2014.
H1FY15 Performance – Consolidated basis (YoY)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 31.50% to Rs. 416.62 crore as compared to Rs. 316.83 crore in H1FY14
▪ EBIDTA increased by 24.92% to Rs. 56.85 crore as compared to Rs. 45.51 crore in H1FY14
▪ EBIDTA margin decreased by 70 bps to 13.6% as compared to 14.4% in H1FY14
▪ Net profit after minority interest improved by 8.3% at Rs. 26.39 crore as compared to Rs. 24.37 crore during H1FY14
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 4.48 during H1FY15 as compared to Rs. 4.13 during H1FY14
Q2FY15 Performance – Consolidated basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 3.00% to Rs. 212.37 crore as compared to Rs. 204.25 crore in Q1FY15
▪ EBIDTA decreased by 4.93% to Rs. 27.70 crore as compared to Rs. 29.14 crore in Q1FY15
▪ EBIDTA margin decreased by 120 bps to 13.0% as compared to 14.3% in Q1FY15
▪ Net profit after minority interest also decreased by 13.8% at Rs. 12.22 crore as compared to Rs. 14.17 crore during Q1FY15
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 2.07 during Q2FY15 as compared to Rs. 2.40 during Q1FY15
Announcing the results Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman and CEO, Datamatics Global Services Ltd. said, “Our strategy to focus on specific verticals with solutioning approach is beginning to show traction. I am sure this combined with customer centric approach will result in deeper relationships with our customers and thereby increasing business growth opportunities.”
About Datamatics Global Services
Datamatics, a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 Companies is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting services. The company provides business aligned next generation solutions to a wide range of industry verticals that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges and achieve operational efficiencies. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge. Datamatics’ award winning solutions have been helping its clients achieve maximized productivity, enhanced efficiency in business process and shorter turn-around-time.
Datamatics’ offerings span across varied business processes that transcend Enterprise Document Management, & Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Collaboration & Portal Solutions, Managed Services, BI & Analytics and Mobility space.
For media queries, please contact:
Head – Marketing & Communications
Datamatics Global Services Limited