BISCUE App/e-Learning Explains Business Phone Calls in Japan in 7 Languages
"BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning," a business skills application and e-learning provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan has released a new course entitled "Business Skills in Japan - Basics in Phone Calls," for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages.
While employment of foreign people increases in Japan, companies are urged to make preparations for building competent multinational teams with their diversified talents.
Some of the difficulties that non-Japanese business people face are the manners and customs relating to business phone calls in Japan, which any of the companies should consider that their staff could learn and get accustomed to as soon as they can.
The newly released courses are designed to be used for such opportunities, constituting a part of BISCUE's skills improvement courses for global business professionals.
The courses are provided through side-by-side translation, thus enabling Japanese businesspeople to learn foreign languages used in various business scenes as well.
About the courses
* Title : "Business Skills in Japan - Basics in Phone Calls
* Table of Contents:
1. Basics in Receiving Phone Calls
2. Basics of How to Call
3. In Case of Absence
4. Special Expressions
* 6 courses:
- In Japanese with English translation
- In Japanese with Chinese translation
- In Japanese with Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Latin American Spanish translation
- In Japanese with Portuguese translation
- In Japanese with French translation
- Keywords (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Multiple-choice tests and results (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Explanations (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Additional explanations (In each language)
- Summary of the chapter (In Japanese with translation in each language)
- Japanese audio narration is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-Learning "BISCUE LS" which can be used by PCs as well as mobile devices.
For the details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.