Salt Lake City, UT, December 22, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- TreeHouse Interactive™ (www.treehousei.com), the technology leader in on-demand marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions, announced today that TreeHouse’s Marketing View™ MAP is ranked favorably in Raab Associates' annual B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST). Assigning strong product scores for mid-size to enterprise companies, the report asserts that Marketing View provides extensive content marketing features, unusually flexible reporting capabilities, and a more complete view of customer behaviors and revenue than most marketing automation products. A comparison between TreeHouse and other leading marketing automation providers reveals that score values are competitive in all categories including lead generation, campaign management, scoring and distribution, reporting, technology, usability and pricing for mid-size to enterprise companies.
The VEST report provides detailed information, vendor rankings, and industry background on systems designed to help business marketers capture new prospects, nurture relationships, and coordinate lead performance with sales departments. It is the latest in a series of Raab Associates reports tracking the industry since 2008.
"Vendors are expanding their products to add value beyond core marketing automation capabilities," said David Raab, author of the report and principal of Raab Associates. "With extensive content marketing features, unusually flexible reporting features, Salesforce.com integration and a very simple interface for campaign design, TreeHouse’s Marketing View solution is best suited to moderately sophisticated marketing departments."
The report's product scores are intended to help buyers identify the marketing automation candidates most likely to meet their needs. TreeHouse Interactive’s Marketing View product was recognized in particular for:
• Extensive content marketing features that allow content to be classified into categories; campaigns and scores can react to downloads of individual items or any item in a category; and reporting tracks conversion by content item by source.
• Reporting is unusually flexible, including options to see performance of the same marketing asset across multiple campaigns and of all assets within a single campaign.
• Very flexible forms or landing pages that can be hosted internally or externally, and can use several methods to post data to webinar, e-commerce, social media, and other platforms; each form can be attached to a sequence of actions with selection conditions and wait periods.
• Ability to capture revenue from e-commerce systems through scripts on the check-out pages, from sales automation opportunities, and from resellers through Reseller View™ Partner Relationship Management (PRM).
• Integration with Salesforce.com captures opportunity and product data in addition to leads and contacts.
• Action Studio™ campaign designer provides an unusually simple interface for building branched, multi-step campaigns.
• Detailed project management, financial management and Web behavior tracking.
• A strong professional services group for marketing and technical assistance.
"Being scored and ranked alongside major industry vendors in the Raab Associates report is great validation for Marketing View," said Erich Flynn, CEO, TreeHouse Interactive. "Having innovated our marketing automation platform since 1998, we've continued to work hard at building a robust, best-in-class solution that helps marketers optimize their efforts, especially in the areas of content marketing, campaign design and success tracking for more effective nurturing. We appreciate Raab Associates' recognition of these strengths and others."
About the VEST Report
The VEST Report is based on nearly 200 data points covering features, technology, services, and resources of each marketing automation vendor. The report uses these to prepare separate suitability ratings for very small, mid-size, and large businesses, using weights that reflect the different needs of each group. Buyers can also apply their own weights to identify which vendors best fit their own needs. The VEST report is available at www.raabguide.com/vest
About Marketing View MAP
Marketing View™ Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) solution provides marketers all the innovative tools needed to create effective marketing campaigns designed to guide prospects through the buying cycle. It enables users to quickly execute basic campaigns, and automate time consuming targeting, nurturing, lead distribution, and form building. Ranked favorably in Raab Associates' annual B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST), Marketing View also delivers advanced tools for mature demand generation and behavior-based content marketing programs, and seamlessly integrates with Salesforce and Oracle on Demand.
Additional information is available by contacting TreeHouse Interactive at 801.576.8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about TreeHouse Interactive's marketing automation platform, visit Marketing View MAP.
Tweet This: @treehousei earns strong product scores for #marketingautomation in @draab VEST report- http://www.treehousei.com/news/press-releases/89
Follow TreeHouse Interactive
• FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/treehousei
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/treehouse-interactive
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/treehousei
About TreeHouse Interactive
TreeHouse Interactive delivers leading SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) and marketing automation platform (MAP) solutions to companies that want to get better return on investment from their partner networks and marketing efforts. Reseller View is the most complete PRM in the industry while Marketing View™ has been innovating marketing automation since 1998. For more information, visit www.treehousei.com or call 801.576.8428.