Navi Mumbai, India, January 01, 2015 --(PR.com
"India Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others," provides key market data on the India Orthopedic Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the orthopedic devices market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Orthopedic Devices market categories – Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Shoulder Reconstruction, Small Joint Reconstruction, Orthobiologics, Orthopedic Braces and Supports, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials, Spinal Surgery, Trauma Fixation, Orthopedic Tools and Orthopedic Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Orthopedic Devices market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Arthrex, Inc., Sushrut Surgicals Private Limited, Biomet, Inc., Sanofi, 3M Health Care Ltd., ConMed Corporation, ArthroCare Corporation and Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-866/india-orthopedic-devices-market-outlook-to-2020-arthroscopy-cranio-maxillofacial-fixation-cmfhip-reconstruction-knee-reconstruction-spinal-surgery-orthobiologics-trauma-fixation-and-others.html
Related Links: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/life-sciences.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368