Redwood Shores, CA, January 02, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple.™ computing accessories, announced today that it will introduce several innovative new products at ShowStoppers @ CES 2015 on January 6 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new products augment Kensington's family of solutions designed to protect ultra-thin computing devices, and deliver greater versatility to mobile users and at the desktop. In addition, Kensington will showcase a variety of its award-winning products at CES ShowStoppers table F15 at The Wynn, as well as the Da Vinci II Ballroom at the Bellagio Hotel, January 6-8.
"We are excited to present these new products at ShowStoppers as they represent both our design engineering expertise and the customer feedback we take into account when developing products," said Amy Turpie, Marketing Communications Manager, Kensington. "With the new solutions, we've addressed the security and data protection concerns for mobile devices as they get smaller and more compact. In addition, the new products give users greater flexibility and increased productivity through power management, and more efficiency when using multiple devices when on the road or in the office."
The new products will be announced on January 6, 2015: http://www.kensington.com/us/us/3699/news-press-center.
More Kensington products on display at ShowStoppers and The Bellagio include:
• Trapper Keeper and Pee-Chee Tablet Cases: Kensington has brought these iconic themes back with a modern twist for today’s tablet user. The Mead-inspired cases are designed with the images that are now synonymous with students and academics from the 1980s — from sporty athletic patterns to colorful floral and artistic prints. The universal folio provides overall protection for assorted 7” and 10” tablet models. As students rapidly adopt digital tools to complement the customary pen and paper, these cases make a perfect companion for tablets used in educational environments. Built to keep a slim profile, the case is easy to carry along with school books and slip into a backpack. A secure magnetic flap and versatile 4-corner silicone base keep the tablet snug for protection, but also allow for easy removal if needed.
• SafeGrip™ Rugged Carry Case and Stand: Wrapping the iPad Air in a tough, padded case complete with screen protection, the SafeGrip Rugged Carry Case and Stand can withstand drops, bumps and scratches, whether being used by kids in the classroom or mobile professional. A thick, sturdy handle is perfect to help prevent drops, and also functions as a two-position stand. The built-in stylus holder means fewer fingers on the iPad Air Retina display, and less chance of spreading germs during the cold and flu season.
• BlackBelt™ Rugged Case: The Kensington BlackBelt Series of rugged cases offers military-grade tablet protection in three degrees to cover a variety of needs, so the iPad Air or iPad mini can be used in rough environments without fear. Every model features a tough, yet lightweight band that surrounds the tablet and was designed to meet the U.S. military’s MIL-STD-810 testing protocols for all-around defense against drops and scratches. Because the iPad’s curves are particularly vulnerable to damage, the cases offer extra thick corner protection. A raised bezel preserves the iPad screen, and a clear back protector provides additional insurance against scratches. The 1st and 2nd degree cases preserve access to all iPad Air or iPad mini ports, controls and cameras, making charging and syncing easy. The 3rd degree case utilizes port covers to protect the tablet from dust and debris.
• 48W 4-Port USB Charger: Kensington’s 48W 4-Port USB Charger allows users to power up to four tablets and smartphones on their desk at the same time using PowerWhiz™ Technology. This technology allows almost any device to be plugged into the charger because it automatically recognizes a device and gives it the fastest charge possible while remaining completely circuit safe. Users can mix and match any combination of devices into any of the four USB ports, and each port can carry up to 2.4 AMPs of power to ensure that even tablets get a speedy charge. Additionally, the charger only needs a single wall socket to charge device batteries.
In addition to showcasing its products, Kensington will host a Happy Hour on January 6 and 7 at the Da Vinci II Ballroom, 5-6 p.m. Guests are invited to come by Kensington's "SecureBack Bar" for a beverage, followed by a swing with a golf club simulator for a chance to win prizes.
Media who are interested in attending the Happy Hour and/or who would like to arrange a meeting with Kensington staff to learn more, may contact Denise Nelson at 925.858.5198 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit http://www.kensington.com.
Tweet this: @Kensington to Unveil New Products for Mobile Device Security & Greater Computing Versatility @ #ShowStoppers #CES 2015 http://goo.gl/lVUoK9
Follow Kensington on:
• Facebook: facebook.com/kensingtonus
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/kensington
• Twitter: @Kensington