Birmingham, United Kingdom, January 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Pupil Premium - Accelerating Progress and Evidencing Impact
Thursday 26th February 2015 – Birmingham
Chaired by Tim Sherriff, Headteacher, Westfield School
With emerging evidence on the effectiveness of learning interventions from the Education Endowment Foundation and examples of best practice commended annually at the Pupil Premium Awards, schools have a vast array of interventions to choose from to include in their pupil premium strategy.
Attend this timely conference to benchmark your pupil premium strategy against other local schools and discover how you can maximise the impact of your pupil premium grant on student attainment.
Expert speakers include:
- Keynote: Steve Kethero, Behaviour, Attendance and Disadvantage Division, Department for Education
- Professor Robert Coe, Director, Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring Durham University and Co-Author, The DIY Evaluation Guide
- Richard Lane, Headteacher, Flaxhill Junior School
- Mike Hosfield, Assistant Headteacher, Hall Green Secondary School
- Jamie Cocker, Midlands Partnership Development Manager, Commando Joes
Plus a Half-Day Workshop
Year 7 Catch-Up Premium - Targeting Funding to Raise Attainment
Friday 27th February 2015 – Birmingham
Attend this workshop to find out how you can make the most of your school’s catch up premium funding, boost attainment of Year 7 pupils and ease the transition to the secondary phase of their education.
For more information:
Visit the website: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/detail/article/pupil-premium-accelerating-progress-and-evidencing-impact-birmingham.html?code=SMMK.
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Pupil_Premium_Birmingham_01.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Will Hewitt– firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7470 9141 (Booking Source Code= SMMK)