Aarkstore - Global Second Generation Biofuels Market
Aarkstore.com announces, the Latest market research report that is available in its vast collection "Global Second Generation Biofuels (Advanced Biofuels) Market (Fuel Types, Feedstock Types and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020."
Based on biofuel types, the market is segmented into Cellulosic ethanol, Biodiesel, Biobutanol, BioDME and others. Currently, most of the second generation biofuels, such as Cellulosic ethanol, (algae-based) Biodiesel are in the initial stages of commercialization, whilst Biobutanol and BioDME are in the laboratory/pilot production phase. Attributed to usage of high yield feedstock (algae), coupled with high potential for reduction of GHG emissions, it is estimated that Biodiesel will garner the largest market share in terms of production (among the other types of second generation biofuels).
Geographically, the second generation biofuels market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. Owing to favorable regulations and financial support from the governments of developed regions - North America and Europe, have garnered majority market share in 2013, however, this scenario would change by 2020.
To leverage opportunities in the second generation biofuels market, many companies are setting up plants for production of such biofuels. Some of the key manufacturing companies profiled in the report are Algenol Biofuels, Abengoa bioenergy, POET-DSM, GranBio, INEOS Bio, Inbicon, Clariant, ZeaChem, DuPont Industrial Biosciences and Fiberight LLC.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global second generation biofuels market with current and future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets in the market
• The analysis helps in understanding strategies adopted by various companies for the growth of the global second generation biofuels market
• SWOT analysis of the key market players are provided to illustrate the business strategies adopted by the producers of second generation biofuels
• Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the second generation biofuels market is provided. For example, the government subsidies will drive the market; however, high initial capital investment and complexity in production process is expected to hinder the market growth
• The current market conditions of global second generation biofuels market across all geographic regions are comprehensively analyzed; issues and potentials related to commercial production and feedstock availability are detailed in the report
• The quantitative analysis of the market through 2013 - 2020 is provided to elaborate the market potential
The second generation biofuels market is segmented based on fuel types, feedstock types and geography.
Market by Fuel Type
Market by Feedstock Type
Market by Geography
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Reason for doing the study
1.3 Key Benefits
1.4 Key Market Segments
1.5 Key Audiences
1.6 Research Methodology
1.6.1 Secondary Research
1.6.2 Primary Research
1.6.3 Analyst tools and models
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1.1 CXO prospective
2.1.2 Market Beyond: what to expect by 2025
126.96.36.199 Moderate growth scenario
188.8.131.52 Rapid growth Scenario
184.108.40.206 Diminishing growth scenario
About Aarkstore Enterprise
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.
Phone: +91 9987295242 / 022-27564953
Our Website: http://www.aarkstore.com