Navi Mumbai, India, January 07, 2015 --(PR.com
The report provides detailed analysis on the Indian Defence sector. This report provides forecasts for the provided period in terms of value (in US$) for the Indian defence market, as well as for the Indian defence revenue and capital expenditure markets. The report examines the overall economy of the country, break up import and indigenous supply, estimates the defence expenditure, capital acquisition, and analyzes the different defence segments such as the Land Systems, Naval Systems, Electronics Systems and Aerospace expenditures and also forecasts their growth for the next 10years.
The report also analyzes factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of different segments and drivers in the Indian defence sector including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the defence market. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s economy and defence outlook. It provides details on the current ecosystem for defence manufacturing in India including – policy initiatives, joint ventures, current requirements and locational attractiveness.
• The report provides expenditure trends from 2001 to 2025forthe Indian Defence market. It provides comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the Indian defence market along with the data related to expenditure investments from 2014-2025.
• The report analyzes the Defence market segments in India (includes Army, Navy and Air Force, as well as areas such as research and development, training, and construction) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
• This report contains list of tables, charts and graphs, which add quantitative analysis to explain the developing trends within the Indian defence market, as well as individual sub-markets that constitute the overall defence market. These charts quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the Indian defence market between 2014-2025.Provides profiles of the leading companies operating within the Indian defence market.
Reasons to Buy:
• Analysis on one of the most vibrant sectors for investment in India
• Understanding the industry dynamics, growth trends and key challenges to assist in proper decision making
• Detailed break-up into sub segments and activity areas to enable trend analysis
• Identifying business opportunities across the value-chain with information on key requirements and opportunity analysis
• Benchmarking various industry participants and identifying present leading performers, laggards and emerging players
• Use the data and analysis to develop better decision-making, formulating strategies, analyzing companies and benchmarking countries for investment making.
• Leverage the data and insights to save time on your research projects, while doing so economically. This will help the readers in getting additional values and more time.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. These forecasts and analysis provided are underpinned by extensive expert consultation and include interviews with industry experts. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the Indian defence market.
Table of Contents:
India Defence Industry
India Manufacturing Sector
India Defence Policy
India, Defence Market, Company Profiles
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/industry-mfg-market-research-reports-12123/indian-defence-sector-market-overview-spend-analysis-imports-segmentation-key-players-opportunity-analysis.html
Related Links: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/industry-mfg.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368