Pune, India, January 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Renowned infertility and gynecologic endoscopy expert, Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar, has been an elected board member of the International Society for Gynecologic Endoscopy (ISGE) since 2013. She has over 20 years of experience in the field of laparoscopy and gynecologic endoscopy and is known globally for her work. The ISGE, formed in 1989, is a group of experts in the field of endoscopy from all over the globe who are committed to exchanging new ideas and information and to evaluate new endoscopic techniques which may benefit society as a whole.
As part of her membership to the ISGE, Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar gains access to a wide range of professional networking options with surgeons and experts across the globe, access to scientific videos, articles, journals and websites, as well as admission to a variety of training and education teaching programs, workshops and training courses organized by the ISGE. This will aid her in her global efforts to excel in the field of laparoscopy and gynecologic endoscopy.
Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar – Books, Papers & Publications
In her 20-year esteemed career as a noted infertility and gynecologic endoscopy expert, Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar has published several books, papers and publications including:
· Two bestselling editions of a book titled ‘Practical Endoscopy: Tips by Experts’, a medical compilation of contributions from over 12 world-renowned gynecologic endoscopists as well as Dr. Tandulwadkar herself.
· A paper at 19th Bombay ObGy Conference in March 1991 on 'Computer Automated Analysis Of Sperm Motility In Migrated & Capacitated Fraction Of Sperm Prep'.
· A paper on 'Laproscopic Hysterectomy' in National Conference at Hyderabad in Dec 1998.
· A paper at the annual meeting of Pune ObGy Society in Oct 1997 on 'Laproscopic Management In Congenital Uterine Anomalies'.
· Presented two papers In 1999 In the AMOGS conference on ‘LAVH - My Experience & Laparoscopy In Twisted Ovarian Cysts’.
· Has authored a chapter on controversies in laparoscopic management of infertility, in an international book published in June 2003.
· Has written a book on Letrozole : A New Era In Ovulation Induction in 2009
Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar – Accolades & Awards
Dr. Tandulwadkar has also received several accolades and awards for her efforts in the innovation and practices in the field of laparoscopy and gynecologic endoscopy. Among these are:
· Starting the trend of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Pune from 1996.
· Innovating a multitude of laparoscopic instruments and presentations on the use of these instruments in various conferences.
· Performed the first 3D total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy at Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune on 7th June 2013.
· Introduced a new technique for Laparoscopic Tubo-Tubal Anastomosis at Isthmic End, presented at "Endo-Surge 2003" and organized by IAGE.
· Established a state-of-the-art fertility & endoscopy center in Ruby Hall Clinic.
· Received Best Innovative Surgery Prize for the video on ‘Metroplasty In Unicornuate Uterus With Versapoint’ In Yuva Fogsi 2005.
About Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar
Dr. Sunita Tandulwadkar is a leading expert the arena of gynecological endoscopy and infertility. She has been providing specialized services in the field of women’s health for more than 20 years, with a main focus on laparoscopic surgery and fertility management. She is renowned for her work in the field of infertility services the world over. Dr. Tandulwadkar is the Head of the OB- Gy Department at Ruby Hall, and the Chief at the Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre. She is also the Founder Secretary, of the Maharashtra Chapter of ISAR and the manuscript reviewer to the esteemed journal Fertil Steril.