Norwalk, CT, January 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- In 2014, TFI Envision, Inc. marked their 39th year in business with 114 awards.
Their wonderful clients continue to challenge them and they are thankful for the opportunities to show their creativity as they help develop their clients businesses. Their core specialties – Branding, Packaging, Promotion, Digital and Corporate Communication – enable them to bring customized solutions to every project in multiple categories. This year, they received awards for design excellence from:
• Advertising Club of CT 60th Annual 2014
• Advertising Club of Westchester Big W 2014
• American Graphic Design & Advertising Awards 29
• American Graphic Design Awards 2014
• American Package Design Awards 2013
• American Web Design Awards 2014
• Automotive Communications Awards 2014
• AVA Digital Awards 2013
• Creativity 44 Print & Packaging Competition 2014
• MARCOM Awards 2014
• Summit Creative Award 2014
• The Journal News Give & Grow 2014
Their award winning work was recognized in the following categories:
• annual report
• integrated campaign
• mobile app
• online marketing/social media
• point of purchase/displays
• public relations campaign
• website design
Awards were received for their work with a variety of clients, including:
• Angel Flight NE
• Atlantic Asset Management LLC
• BioLab, Inc., A Chemtura Company
• Energizer Personal Care, for Litter Genie®
• Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
• Focus Products Group, LLC
• Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc.
• Graphics 3, Inc.
• Guiding Eyes for the Blind
• Inspirica – from homeless to home
• Keystone House, Inc.
• Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum
• Standard Motor Products, Inc.
• TrashCo Inc.
• Unilever, for brands including Dove®, Dove® Men + Care®
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.