Navi Mumbai, India, January 17, 2015 --(PR.com
In India, the demand for Ready-to-cook (RTC) food products has been increasing over the last few years on account of busier lifestyles and rising income levels of consumers. With considerably rising employment opportunities in the country’s urban set-ups, India has been witnessing continuing migration of a large number of people from its rural and semi-urban pockets to tier 1 and tier 2 cities. This has been consequently providing a huge impetus to RTC food products market in India, especially over the last five years. The Indian middle class, in particular, is witnessing a paradigm shift in their lifestyle and living standards. Presently, nuclear families and bachelors residing in metropolitans for academic and employment purposes are among the major consumers of RTC food products. Due to cultural diversities, companies are increasingly focusing on launching regional RTC products. Another factor driving the penetration of RTC food products is their easy availability across major retail chains, hypermarkets and supermarkets in the country.
According to “India Ready-to-Cook Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the RTC food products market in India is estimated to have touched US$ 120 million in 2014. The RTC food market has been segmented into dessert mixes, snack mixes and curry making enablers. Of these three product categories, dessert mixes outperformed other product segments in 2013 and are expected to continue their dominance through 2019. Currently, Northern states of India accounts for the largest revenue share in the country’s RTC market. Major reason for North India’s dominance include higher employment opportunities and rising disposable income level of people residing in this region. India’s RTC food market is dominated by a handful of well-known players such as ITC, MTR, Haldiram’s and Gits. “India Ready-to-Cook Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” report highlights following aspects related to Ready-to-cook food market in India:
• India Ready-to-Cook Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Dessert Mixes, Snack Mixes and Curry Making Enablers
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of RTC food market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
For more information kindly visit: India Ready-to-Cook Food Market Forecast and Opportunities
Related Market Reports: Consumer Goods Industry in India
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Mail: email@example.com Website: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/