PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
AccountSight

Press Release


Receive press releases from AccountSight: By Email RSS Feeds:

Electronic Signatures: the Best Productivity Hack of 2015


AccountSight, a software as a service (SaaS) company, announces enhancements to their new eSignature Software eSign Genie that will greatly reduce turnaround time and help you and your employee’s hack productivity.

Cupertino, CA, January 22, 2015 --(PR.com)-- eSign Genie was released in 2014 to assist professionals in their document signing needs. While there are several eSignature software services available, eSign Genie is the only service that allows users to create, edit, and store documents easily for signature. "It has been estimated that only 10% of documents are signed electronically,” said Anita Bist, VP of Business Development. “We developed eSign Genie to help those sending the other 90% of signatures do so electronically.”

eSign Genie offers a host of features that dominate in the productivity sector. While every other eSignature software limits user flexibility with document creation, eSign Genie allows users to upload or create documents right from the homepage. Additionally, eSign Genie allows the sender to set 3rd party permissions; the 3rd party can sign, edit, view, or add comments depending on the sender’s needs.

Likewise, eSign Genie allows multiple users to collaborate on documents. The administrator has control over document revision and viewing rights, but can invite anyone to view or edit the document. Users can also save team accounts in an address book, to make inviting others to collaborate very simple.

Productivity in the office can be greatly improved by implementing eSign Genie. One user says, “I have to say I have tried a couple of online signing services and eSign Genie is by far the easiest signing service available.”

Another reported, “I needed to get a signed letter of recommendation quickly for a new job. I used eSign Genie and it took just minutes for me to get it signed and to send it to a prospective client.”

From lawyers to yoga teachers and everyone in between - eSign Genie users are implementing electronic signatures and finding that it greatly increases productivity, and improves customer relations. With tight margins and the constant need to find a competitive edge - eSign Genie assists busy professionals to be more productive and save money and time.

Sign up for a free account with unlimited use at http://www.esigngenie.com

About eSign Genie:
eSign Genie is an online eSignature software launched by AccountSight software company that also has a user-friendly time and billing online software. eSign Genie was developed to send contracts and documents requiring signatures in a matter of minutes. It is easy to use, has convenient document collaboration features and keeps your documents completely secure. Please visit http://www.esigngenie.com to sign up for your complimentary account.

System Requirements:
eSign Genie works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.

Pricing:
eSign Genie is offered for free at this time with 100% access to all features.
Contact Information
AccountSight
Caitlin Fischetti
914-772-5206
Contact
www.esigngenie.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from AccountSight
Promote Your Business