Boston, MA, January 27, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- XebiaLabs (http://www.xebialabs.com), the world’s leader in Continuous Delivery automation, today announced record growth and major highlights for 2014.
These milestones include:
* Triple-digit worldwide revenue growth.
* Record number of new customers including 3M, Allianz, American Express, Credit Agricole, Digital Globe, Electronic Arts, EMC, Expedia, Fandango / NBC Universal, GATX , General Electric, ING, KPMG, Liberty Mutual, Natixis, Paychex, Providence Health, Societe General, Thomson Reuters TIIA-CREF and Umpqua Bank.
* Free community editions of XL Deploy, XL Release and XL Test products. These fully-functional versions can be easily downloaded from http://www.xebialabs.com.
* The introduction of XL Test, the first test analytics and automation framework that enables users and teams to manage complex test scenarios.
* $12 million equity investment by Updata Partners.
* Recognition as 15th place in the 2014 Deloitte Technology Global Fast 500TM.
* Second place ranking in the European Deloitte Fast50.
* New sales offices in Silicon Valley, London, and Copenhagen.
* Global partnership to resell Jenkins Enterprise by CloudBees.
“Our passion is accelerating software deployment safely and securely. Our single-minded commitment to this goal has created the best automation software in the market,” said XebiaLabs CEO Coert Baart. “Our products enable companies to deliver Continuous Delivery at scale. Our lightweight, flexible architecture gives companies an achievable on ramp to Continuous Delivery and has allowed us to consistently beat IBM and other two and three lettered vendors.”
XebiaLabs products are designed to help DevOps professionals achieve true Continuous Delivery at scale. They include:
* XL Release which provides management, orchestration and visualization of Continuous Delivery pipelines simply, flexibly from end to end;
* XL Deploy, which enables companies to automate their application deployments so releases can occur in a repeatable, standard and efficient way; and
* XL Test, which lets companies manage, execute and optimize complex test scripts across test tools.
XebiaLabs is the technology leader for automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery. We focus on helping companies accelerate the delivery of new software in the most efficient manner. Our products are simple to use, quick to implement, and provide robust enterprise technology. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Boston, XebiaLabs has a worldwide network of sales offices and partners. For more information, please visit www.xebialabs.com.
Heather Sill Moses, VP Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Victor Cruz, Principal, MediaPR.net, email@example.com, http://www.mediapr.net
Press & Media Contact:
Victor Cruz, Principal
Essex, MA - USA
+1 (978) 768-6888