West Palm Beach, FL, November 16, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Join the Medical Tourism Association at its first Membership Meeting in Washington DC.
When: Monday December 3rd – 8 :30 am to 12:30 pm
Where: Hyatt Regency Crystal City, 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202
This will be the world’s first general meeting of a non profit Medical Tourism Association.
The meeting is open to the members and non-members. Registration can occur at www.Medicaltourismconference.com
Topics to be discussed at the conference will be
• Direction of the Medical Tourism Association
• What the association should or should not do
• Where the Medical Tourism Industry is headed
• Creating Transparency in the Industry
• Discussion on Quality of Care & Standards
• Helping Shape where the industry is going
• Open Forum/Discussion by Members and Non-Members
• Networking Opportunities
If you are involved in the industry you can’t afford to miss this opportunity. Come to the Medical Tourism Association meeting and help direct the future of this growing industry.
To contact the Association email them at info@MedicalTravelAuthority.com