Navi Mumbai, India, February 14, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- MarketreportsonIndia.com presents the latest report on “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the India Retail Packaging Market to 2018" which provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for eight key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and India business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the India packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for eight key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and India business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
• The Indian Paper& Board packaging industry valued INR584 billion (US$9.6 billion) in 2014, with annual production of 12 million tons; between 40% and 45% of which was used by the packaging industry.
• The Indian packaging industry is made up of a large number of small-scale companies, and in 2014, Plastic packaging constituted over 43% of the total Indian packaging market, representing a total value of INR715 billion (US$11.8 billion).
• Metal packaging accounts for the third largest share in the Indian packaging industry and was valued at INR287 billion (US$4.7 billion) in 2014. The Food and Beverage sector accounted for 75% of the entire metal packaging market.
• “Latest Trends and Key Issues in India Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in India packaging market.
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within India consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials – flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper & board.
• The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential.
• It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the India packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Reasons To Buy:
• Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
• As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favouring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
• The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
• The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2006–2018. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/industry-mfg-market-research-reports-567/india-retail-packaging-market-outlook-primary-packaging.html
Related Market Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/industry-mfg.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773