London, United Kingdom, February 15, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- With a detailed focus on each of the key judgement criteria, and dedicated afternoon streams for both primary and secondary teachers, this event is designed to enhance your understanding of the inspections process.
Attend to share proven best practice and, in doing so, benefit from practical advice on how to improve your school’s performance.
· Chair: David Moore, Former HMI
· Keynote: Stephen Long, School Improvement Consultant
· Richard Bernard, Headteacher, Northampton School for Boys, Judged ‘outstanding’ in November 2014
· Richard Jarrett, Headteacher, Oldfield Primary School, Judged ‘outstanding’ in October 2014
· Dominic Robson, Headteacher, Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School, Judged ‘outstanding’ in October 2014
· Angela Konarzewski, Headteacher, Fleetdown Primary School, Judged ‘outstanding’ in September 2014
· David Boyle, Principal, Dunraven School, Judged ‘outstanding’ in October 2014
Contact: Alex Esson on 020 7202 0557 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf