Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., February 17, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- MILSTE published the first publication that comprehensively out captures the main trends, challenges and opportunities that are emerging in Taiwan’s banking industry, called The Blueprint to Banking in Taiwan 2015.
The Blueprint to Banking in Taiwan 2015 magazine focuses on the unique characteristics of Taiwan’s banks’ retail banking strategies, their innovations, and the industry’s competition in cards, deposits, risk management, insurance wealth management and in lending. The Blueprint to Banking in Taiwan 2015 consists of in-depth interviews with leading Taiwanese bankers in retail banking, innovative decision-makers in global technology firms, and experts on Taiwan’s financial services industry.
Interviews in the publication include:
· Tseng Ming-Chung, Chairman, The Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC)
· Seraph Sun, Head of Consumer Banking, DBS Bank (Taiwan)
· Dennis Chen, Managing Director and CEO, UBS (Taiwan)
· Cindy Fu, Head of Wealth Management, Standard Chartered (Taiwan)
· Friedman Wong, Senior Vice President, Global Risk management, CTBC Bank
· Terrence Lim, CEO & Head of Card and Payments, Union Bank of Taiwan
· Betty Yen, Head of Commercial Clients, Standard Chartered (Taiwan)
· Thomas Cheung, CEO & Executive Director, Manulife Asset Management (Taiwan)
· Sophie Hsu, Vice President & General Manager, Union Bank of Taiwan)
· Laura Wang, SVP & CPDO, PCA Life Insurance
· Jun Shen Tseng, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Taiwan Business Bank
· ChingLan Lee, Vice Chairman, FuhHwa Securities Investment Trust
· Bryan Chen, Head of Global Transactional Banking, Deutsche Bank (Taiwan)
· Winnie Liu, head of E-Banking, E. Sun Bank
· Pia Yuen, Senior Vice President, CTBC Bank
· Xue-Ling Chen, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, King’s Town Bank
· Herman Ou, Executive Vice President, Taiwan Union Bank
· Steven R. O’Hanlon, CEO & President, Numerix
· Titan Chia, Associate Partner & Vice President, IBM
· Judy Kuo, SVP & General Manager, Taiwan Business Bank
· Chris Yao, Managing Director, Experian
· Dariush Yazdani, Partner, PWC
· Alex Tsai, Partner, KPMG
· Nathan Chow, Economist, DBS
· Robin Chang, Partner, Lee and Li
· Raymond Yeung, Senior Economist, ANZ
· Le Xia, Chief Economist, BBVA
The Blueprint to Banking in Taiwan 2015 has articles that speak on depth on the development of RMB-dominated products in Taiwan, the succession of wealth from generations, derivative and market risks, the emergence of e-commerce on the island, and it looks into the regulations of the island’s banking industry set by the Financial Supervisory Commission and the Bank of Taiwan.
The Blueprint to Banking in Taiwan 2015 publication will continue to be published yearly to allow industry practitioners to follow the main trends in the market. To learn how your institution can participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the co-founders of MILSTE.
MILSTE is one of the most authoritative banking research firms that provides in-depth reports for the public, annual publications on the banking industry, and tailored trainings for banking executives in the Asian Pacific and Middle Eastern markets. MILSTE is based out of Hong Kong, and has operations in Beijing, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Baron Laudermilk
Co-CEO & Co-Founder