Fredericksburg, VA, March 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- “We are honored to have been selected to auction this well built custom home located in one of Virginia’s most desirable college communities. This luxurious custom home is a rare find. If you are looking for a primary residence or weekend retreat from the big city your search is over,” according to John Nicholls, president of the company. “Make this opportunity of a lifetime yours.”
“The property’s highlights include a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath 3,694 finished and 1,990 unfinished square foot home situated on a choice 0.8 acre site on Traveler Road,” said Mr. Kelly Strauss, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group Coordinator. “It is loaded with extras and waiting for a new owner.”
- The Highland Park custom home’s luxuries include a large eat-in kitchen with conveying appliances, living room, dining room, entertainment room, study, laundry room, mud room, and fireplace and
- A partially finished basement featuring 1 bedroom, full bath, exercise room, huge unfinished room and a room ideal for a future safe or gun vault.
- Some of the home’s many other features include a screen porch, upper and lower decks, security system, central vac, ceramic floors, hardwood floors, and whole home sound system.
- The property also boasts a 2 car attached garage, concrete driveway, landscaping, and public water and sewer.
- A detailed list of the properties many, many features can be found at www.nichollsauction.com.
“The property is well located close to schools, medical, fire stations, and James Madison University,” noted Strauss. “It is 1 mile from Lake View Golf Course and within walking distance to Highland Park and Lake Shenendoah.”
The real estate auction is open to the public. Brokers are reminded that pre-registration is required for compensation.
For more information about this auction, call Mr. Kelly Strauss at (540) 226-1279 or visit www.nichollsauction.com.
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., with over 45 years of auction superiority and over 200 years of combined experience, has been synonymous with excellence and successfully marketing and selling thousands of properties.
About Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc.
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., is a professional accelerated marketing firm specializing in the promotion and sale of real estate via the auction method of marketing. Headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA, NAMG has been serving the needs of the Mid-Atlantic region since 1968. The Nicholls team comprises world and state champion auctioneers, an award winning marketing staff, and sales percentages unmatched in the industry. For more information about Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., visit www.nichollsauction.com or call 540-898-0971.