London, United Kingdom, March 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Adult Social Care Inspections Conference is ideally timed following the recent overhaul of the Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) inspection model and the introduction of a new rating system.
With the regulator planning to rate every adult social service in England by 2016, and the launch of new powers to put providers into special measures following an inspection, now is the time to ensure that your service meets the tougher standards.
Attend this event to hear directly from CQC and best practice providers and take away valuable guidance on how to deliver and evidence a service that goes beyond compliance and towards outstanding, person-centred care.
Expert Speakers Include:
- Keynote Address: Andrea Sutcliffe, Chief Inspector of Adult Social Care, Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Chair: Paul Najsarek, Head of Paid Services and Corporate Director of Community Health and Well-Being, London Borough of Harrow and Joint Chair, Standards and Performance Network, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS)
- David Wilson, Chief Executive Robert Owen Communities
- Sheila Morgan, Registered Manager, The Ridgeway
- Grainne Siggins, Director of Adult Social Care, London Borough of Newham and Policy Lead, ADASS
- Tim Spencer-Lane, Lawyer, Law Commission
- Catherine Pearson, Chief Executive, Healthwatch Lambeth
Contact: Aoife Grimes on 020 7960 7720 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf