Orlando, FL, March 08, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Six audiologists and business owners were recognized, from among all Associates nationwide, for their dedication and success during the recent awards presentation at the 20th annual American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA) Convention.
· Pat D. Biondi, Au.D., was given the President’s Award, which honors an Associate who exemplifies the key attributes that help create a successful practice — a commitment to training, process improvement, use of solutions, and, most importantly, leadership. Biondi is the owner of Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions, which has multiple locations in Northern New Jersey, www.audioandhearing.com.
· Terri Ellert, BC-HIS, and Ric Felder were presented with the Growth Award, which honors an audiology practice that had a significant amount of growth year-over-year. The husband and wife team are the owners of The Hearing Centers of Arizona, which has multiple locations in Southern Arizona, www.hearingcenteraz.com.
· Kristin Davis, Au.D., F-AAA, was presented with the Leadership Award, which honors an Associate who succeeded in improving his/her performance and leadership skills in order to move his/her practice forward. Davis is the owner of Davis Audiology in Greenville, South Carolina, www.davisaudiology.com.
· Suzette Pace, Au.D., was given the All The Right Things Award, which honors an Associate who demonstrates a commitment to implementing “All The Right Things,” AHAA’s solution for helping audiologists grow their practices. Pace is the owner of Cortland Hearing Aids in Cortland, New York, www.cortlandhearingaids.com.
· Elizabeth Patterson, Au.D., was given the Organizational Development Award, which honors an Associate who demonstrated a commitment to training. Patterson is the owner of REM Audiology Associates, with locations in Philadelphia, Voorhees, N.J., and Medford, N.J., www.remaudiology.com
This year’s Convention was held in Orlando, February 18-21 and marked the 20th anniversary of the organization and event. More than 250 Associates focused on how to transform themselves and their practice in order to address consumer needs and the ever-competitive marketplace. Keynote speaker and renowned business coach/consultant, Libby Gill, challenged Associates to build upon their strengths and what makes each practice unique. Associates were also treated to keynote speaker and best-selling author, Geoffrey James, who provided an alternate view of what it means to be in “retail” and why embracing that role is the first step towards greater success.
Associates were able to meet with vendor partners, connect with old friends, meet new colleagues, and obtain all the knowledge they need to transform themselves and their practices! To learn more about all of the award winners and AHAA’s 20th annual Convention, please visit www.ahaaconvention.com.
About American Hearing Aid Associates
Celebrating 20 years, American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA) represents the nation’s highest quality and most accessible hearing health care network, comprised of professional audiologists, hearing aid dispensers, otolaryngologists, hospitals, and universities across the country. AHAA aims to raise the quality of hearing health care throughout America by continual evaluation and upgrading of the educational standards and technical expertise of our hearing Associates. Learn more at www.AHAAnet.com.