Manchester, United Kingdom, March 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- In line with its 30th anniversary celebrations, the Grants arm of Idox has announced the launch of the new Idox Innovation Awards.
The Awards initiative has been established to recognise, reward and raise the profile those projects that have demonstrated a creative and forward-thinking approach to improving the life of communities in one or more UK locations.
One organisation in each of five award categories will be selected to receive an Idox Innovation Award of £3,000 in recognition of their project’s achievement, together with promotional and publicity opportunities. The award categories are:
1. Category 1: Innovation in supporting local economic development
2. Category 2: Innovation in promoting community engagement
3. Category 3: Innovation in promoting healthy living
4. Category 4: Innovation in supporting children and young people (aged up to 18 years)
5. Category 5: Innovation in promoting environmental sustainability
As Director of Grants UK, Rebecca Erskine comments:
“Our 30th anniversary as providers of funding information seemed a timely opportunity to launch an awards scheme of our own. Through our work in helping organisations to identify and secure grants, we very often come across exciting and innovative approaches which we think deserve some additional recognition.
“By drawing attention to what we consider to be ground-breaking and inventive approaches to local economic development, community engagement, healthy living, supporting young people and environmental sustainability, we hope to engage others in adapting similar inventive approaches in their local areas.”
Further information is available from www.idoxgroup.com/awards or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to editors:
· Idox plc is a supplier of specialist information management solutions to the public sector and to highly regulated asset intensive industries around the world in the wider corporate sector: www.idoxgroup.com
· The Grants arm of Idox has, since 1985, been recognised as Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information services. It seeks to support organisations at every stage of the funding process from identification of suitable funding to application and management: www.idoxgroup.com/funding-solutions
· GRANTfinder (and its associated funding and policy modules) is the flagship product in Idox’s wider suite of professional and public-facing funding solutions. For more information, please visit: www.idoxgrantfinder.co.uk
Press Enquiries should be directed to Idox:
Tel: 0844 874 0739