Tokyo, Japan, March 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Self-Coaching," for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning programs, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages.
In a rapidly globalizing society, amidst the pace and competition, it is becoming increasingly more important to improve productivity and take care of one's mental state.
On the one hand, although the expectation of "coaching" as a measure has permeated throughout the work place, in reality the degree of familiarity regarding "self-coaching" is still low.
The aim of this newly released "Self-Coaching" course is to develop a response to this condition of unfamiliarity by guiding business people with self-coaching skills, problem resolution, and keys to growth.
This course is available in the "BISCUE App" via an In-App purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
- Title: Self-Coaching
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
Table of Contents
1. Meaning and Aim
3. Goal and Plan
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration for each language included.
System Requirements and Specifications
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.
and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.