Chicago, IL, March 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Join more than 150 company executives and data leaders from around the world as they discuss underwriting, risk management, fraud, data science, and more at the only insurance industry event dedicated specifically to Property and Casualty Insurance.
“We have entered a ‘digital Gold Rush’ era as data it is beginning to flow in torrents with huge implications for the insurance industry and not least in P&C claims,” said Stephen Applebaum, Insurance Solutions Group Managing Partner and the Conference Chair. “The Analytics for Insurance USA conference will give professionals a look at the powerful forces driving M&A activity to unprecedented levels in the P&C insurance claims technology as well as new and innovative technology for insurers, agents, brokers and consumers.”
Attendees will see presentations on the latest research and real-world applications of analytics driving major wins for P&C insurance companies. Speakers represent significant insurance, data and analytics companies including Preferred Mutual, The Hartford, Progressive Insurance, Munich Re, Westfield and CNA.
Topics covered at the 2nd Annual Analytics for Insurance USA conference include:
· Exploring how data analytics is shaping the changing role of Insurance today.
· Strategies for building enterprise-wide analytics programs.
· The role of text mining for claims analysis and insurance challenges.
· Growing and retaining customers with analytics that respect consumer privacy.
· Improving claims handling through new technology and more efficient programs.
· Growing out of legacy systems and restructuring to take control of your data.
· Understanding the motivation and means of payment fraud in the P&C insurance industry.