Boca Raton, FL, March 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- PROTECH is inviting the technology community to attend the upcoming SFTA event “CIO/CTO Roundtable: The 2015 Outlook.” The event will take place starting at 5 pm on Thursday, March 19th, 2015 at Citrix in Fort Lauderdale. The panel will be moderated by Paul Martine, CIO, Citrix and will feature Joel Steigelfest, CIO, Cross Country Home Services; Alexander Sjogren, CTO, Yellow Pepper; Patric Edmondson, Senior Vice President, Modernizing Medicine; and Bryan Dennstedt, CTO, MDLIVE.
PROTECH is encouraging both employers and IT professionals to attend the event. Some takeaways from this panel discussion include:
· Forward outlook from tech thought leaders from leading South Florida-based companies.
· Current plans and visions for mobile, big data, predictive analytics and IoT.
· Insights into new technology being developed in South Florida.
“As a long time SFTA leader and board member, it is always an honor to be asked to create these C’ level technology programs,” PROTECH CEO, Deborah Vazquez, said. “Being able to connect the tech community through events like this is crucial for the continued growth and nurturing of the South Florida Tech community. Many don’t realize the innovation that takes place right here and how vibrant our tech community is.”
There will be a networking opportunity including an opportunity to meet the panelists. The full schedule of events is as follows:
· 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm: Registration and Networking
· 6:15 pm – 7:00 pm: Pre-event: Have You Met Cool?
· 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm: CIO/CTO Roundtable: The 2015 Outlook
· 8:15 pm – 8:30 pm: Meet the Speakers
· 8:30 pm: Conclusion
Fees to attend are as follows:
· Non-Member Registration: $55.00 per person
· SFTA Standard Member: $25.00 per person
· SFTA Premier Member: $15.00
· Students & Academia Memberships: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)
For more information about the event, please visit the SFTA website at http://www.southfloridatech.org/slides/ciocto-roundtable-the-2015-outlook/ or contact the SFTA Executive Director, Douglas Saenz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 239-9739.
PROTECH is a full-service firm specializing in IT consulting and careers, providing the right talent and solutions to top-tier companies through their IT Staffing, Technology Sales Recruitment, and Executive Search services. Their seasoned team of IT recruiters have worked in the IT industry with high-growth start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. PROTECH’s clients have unmatched access to an extensive network of professionals and resources in the IT industry. For more information about how PROTECH can help you hire or get hired, please visit http://protechitjobs.com.