Chicago, IL, March 20, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Offices in the RE/MAX Northern Illinois network raised $150,000 in 2014 in support of Lurie Children’s Hospital and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH). That brings to nearly $2.4 million the total that RE/MAX Northern Illinois offices and brokers have contributed to the hospital since 1992 when RE/MAX became a corporate sponsor of CMNH.
At the RE/MAX Northern Illinois 38th Annual Awards Ceremony, held Feb. 20, five of its multi-office companies and 53 of its offices were honored for their 2014 charitable efforts. The awards they received featured artwork created by young patients at Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Each of the five multi-office companies RE/MAX honored that evening received a CMNH Outstanding Citizen Award for its efforts. As a group, the contributions of these companies accounted for approximately 55 percent of the total donated by RE/MAX Northern Illinois in 2014.
The 53 offices honored as Miracle Offices reached that status because every real estate broker in that office met at least the minimum donation requirement to CMNH for 2014. Miracle Offices account for 52 percent of the RE/MAX offices in the northern Illinois region, setting a new record for office participation.
The following are the RE/MAX multi-office companies honored as Outstanding Citizens for their generous donations to CMNH, all of which benefited Lurie Children’s Hospital. They are listed in order based on the size of their donation, with the largest first:
1. RE/MAX Suburban, with offices in Arlington Heights, Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton.
2. RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, with offices in Algonquin, Bartlett, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Lake Zurich and Palatine.
3. RE/MAX Showcase, with offices in Gurnee, Long Grove and Waukegan.
4. RE/MAX All Pro of Bloomingdale and Sugar Grove and RE/MAX Great American North of St. Charles/Wasco.
5. RE/MAX of Barrington and RE/MAX NOW, both located in Barrington.
The 53 RE/MAX Northern Illinois Miracle Offices for 2014 are listed below, grouped by the county in which the office is located:
• RE/MAX Property Source, Belvidere.
• RE/MAX 10, Chicago, Oak Lawn, Palos Park;
• RE/MAX All Stars, Niles;
• RE/MAX City, Chicago;
• RE/MAX Countryside, Hoffman Estates;
• RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
• RE/MAX in the Village, Realtors®, Oak Park;
• RE/MAX NOW, Barrington;
• RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
• RE/MAX Properties, Western Springs;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Heights;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Mt. Prospect;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Roselle Road, Schaumburg;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg;
• RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor;
• RE/MAX Synergy, Orland Park;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Bartlett;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Palatine.
• RE/MAX Achievers, Lombard;
• RE/MAX Action, Lisle;
• RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale;
• RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Glen Ellyn;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton.
• RE/MAX Top Properties, Morris.
• RE/MAX All Pro, Sugar Grove;
• RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles/Wasco;
• RE/MAX Northern Illinois Regional Office, Elgin;
• RE/MAX Town & Country, Aurora.
• RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Antioch;
• RE/MAX Center, Grayslake;
• RE/MAX Plaza, Wauconda;
• RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee;
• RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove;
• RE/MAX Showcase, Waukegan;
• RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich.
• RE/MAX Connections II, Marengo;
• RE/MAX Plaza, McHenry;
• RE/MAX Plaza, Richmond;
• RE/MAX Plaza, Woodstock;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Crystal Lake;
• RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Huntley.
• RE/MAX of Rock Valley, Oregon;
• RE/MAX Professional Advantage, Byron.
• RE/MAX 1st Service, Homer Glen;
• RE/MAX All Properties, New Lenox;
• RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Plainfield;
• RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Shorewood.
• RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford.
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,200+ sales associates and 105 independently owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of residential and commercial brokerage services. Its mobile real estate app and www.illinoisproperty.com provide comprehensive information about residential and commercial property for sale in the region. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX, a global real estate organization with 90,000+ sales associates in 90+ nations.