Mumbai, India, March 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Employee wellness in India is one of the major concerns in the present corporate scenario. However, over the last few years the solutions available in the market have lacked any further development. The traditional wellness solutions available focus on building awareness, identifying health risks, and scheduling interventions to reduce those risks. These solutions are almost always standard for all corporate employees and lack any type of personalization.
Furthermore, another roadblock corporate wellness programs face is lack of engagement. According to Rajesh Mundra, CEO of Truworth Wellness,“usually employees view wellness programs as a mandate imposed on them by their management team to control costs.Hence, the employees tend to participate half-heartedly in these programs. For a wellness program to be successful, users have to show a sustained engagement.”
The Company's new and advanced wellness portal focuses on increasing employee engagement through personalization and incentivization. For instance, once the user signs up on their portal, they fill out the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) – based on the HRA, company recommend guided wellness programs and challenges that will help reduce their health risks. Additionally, for every action the user tracks on the portal, they can earn Productivity Enhancement Points (PEPs) which can be later redeemed for exciting rewards such as coupons, gift cards, company merchandises, and other exciting perks.
What the new portal does towards holistic employee wellness?
Company provides you a concrete base to take off your flight to fitness. Overall structure of health and wellness programs can be outlined as following:
1. Helping user understand their health status – Company have diversified range of assessment tools like Heart Risk Calculators, Fat tracker, Diabetes risk calculator, Stress Profile Test, BP Tracker, Lipid Profile tracker, to name very few, that let user know the clear picture of their present wellness requirement.
2. Take action with awareness - In today’s corporate life, fitness and health have taken the backseat. Company helps user remember their long lost fitness requirements by encouraging them to take up programs and challenges designed around
a. Eating right – eat more fruits, drink more water, cut on fats, count calorie intake,
b. Getting fit–Get active, start walking, start running, active@work programs,
c. Staying happy – Stress management, better sleep, enhancing concentration, anger management and likewise.
3. Understanding the impact – Company do not leave users halfway. Company goal is to make its users understand the goodness of impact that programs have on user fitness.
4. Generating awareness – Company manages library of articles, blogs, and readings are wholesome package of knowledge that users want to gather about attaining holistic wellbeing.
5. Boosting Engagement through Gamification and Socialization – Employees check-into the portal on a regular basis to earn PEPs and compete with their peers in a friendly battle to stay healthy. Process keeps a track of which employee is leading in the organization with highest PEPs and provide them recognition through badges and banners.
Truworth Wellness is committed to provide its user the most feasible and workable health awareness programs designed keeping the importance of overall wellbeing of employees in mind. For any wellness program to be successful, must have a strong backbone of expertise, commitment and, most importantly, relevance. Company's corporate wellness programs are the result of inputs provided by top dietitians, health experts and fitness trainers of the country and so are perfect mix of advice, challenges, calculators and various assessment meters.
About Truworth Wellness
Truworth Wellness is the true pioneer of workplace wellness in India. Company is the no 1 planner and organizer of health services and programmes related to employee well-being. Company's vision is to see Indian organizations transforming into more aware, fit and truly healthy workplaces.
Visit website (http://www.truworthwellness.com/)or mail at email@example.com.